All payments and balances and due at the time services are rendered.
For your convenience we accept cash and debit cards as well as VISA, MASTERCARD, AMERICAN EXPRESS, DISCOVER, and Care Credit. We do not accept personal checks.
If you are more than 20 minutes late to your appointment a $30 fee will be charged.
Appointments for new clients will be held by a credit card and an initial appointment fee. ($26/$40) will be charged and credited to your account at the time of service.
There is a $10 fee for the doctor to write a prescription to be filled outside the hospital.
Clients who No Call No Show to a confirmed appointment will incur a $40 fee.
Prices are subject to change at any time.
1. Payment is expected when services are rendered. In order to focus on our patients' needs, customer service and minimizing costs, we do not bill.
2. We accept debit cards, credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express) checks and cash. All cards must be signed by the owner of the card.
3. When unexpected illness strikes a pet, unexpected expense strikes as well. Old Peachtree Animal Clinic understands this and is able to make some special arrangements through the CareCredit program. It takes just 5 minutes to complete an application and will allow you to break down your payment into 6 monthly installments. You can either apply at our hospital, where we'll call in your application over the phone for immediate approval, or apply yourself online at: www.CareCredit.com.
Highlights of the CareCredit program:
- Low Monthly Payments (3% of the Total Balance)
- Interest Free For 6 Months
- Determine Approval in a Few Minutes
- No Annual Fee
Insurance For Your Pets
Another popular option for your family and pet is insurance coverage. To learn more, please visit the following pet insurance websites.